Sunday, May 15, 2011

WEEK 6 INTERACTIVE POWER POINT

This was really a great experience, learning about how to make interactive power points, I have to admit but it was very difficult at the beginning, I read a lot about it and then I watched the videos and something was wrong because i repeated many times following the same procedure but ....nothing!!!! I almost got crazy since this issue is completely new for me, but I really enjoyed doing that assignment, then I learned that it is a funny way to motivate our students.. of course it is time demanding at the beginning but later on you can take advantage preparing some wonderful ppp for your students, for sure they will enjoy discovering that learning English is always nice and fun.

I can also say that I have watched some of my classmates presentations and they are really nice, it seem they had more experience like myself doing these kinds of things.. .....

Anyway, what I have learned is really valuable and I feel happy to learn new things!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marcos

    Yes, you are right, there is something called a "learning curve" you are referring to. When we take the time to learn a new tool we have to invest. It is slow and frustrating at first. But after we have invested time, it gets easier the next time, and even easier the time after that.

    Until we need to learn a new tool again : )

    Robert

    ReplyDelete